We’ve set up a time to speak to you, but what do we want to know?
If you’ve received a call from us regarding a vacancy and you want to know more, then we′ll have arranged a time to talk in confidence. The chances are you′ve then been sent a vacancy profile (where available) and before this next call will do some research and personal reflection.
What will we ask you? Here is a typical outline of the questions we′ll be asking:
- What do you think are the top priorities of this job?
- How do you think you fit those priorities?
- Are there parts of the job that are unclear?
- What do you think you would be best at?
- Where do you think you would have challenges?
- What is important to you about company culture?
- What are your pay expectations?
- What is your notice period?
- How much are you willing to travel as a percentage?
- Do you have the right work visa for this opportunity?
- Why are you considering a career move?
- How you will evaluate a career move?
This will also be your chance to ask questions of us too. If we don’t have the answer we′ll go back to our client and clarify anything you want us to.
The call should take 30 minutes but can take less or more depending on your needs.
We look forward to it!